Scuba High Adventure - Troop 10
Troop 10 has arranged a High Adventure Live-aboard
Scuba Diving & Sailing
trip for Summer 2010.
Freeport, Grand Bahamas
July 23rd thru July 30th, 2010
Blackbeard's Cruises, a live aboard Scuba diving adventure
to the Out Islands of the Bahamas. Each week their three 65-foot sailboats, Sea Explorer,
Morning Star and Pirate's Lady depart from Freeport, Grand Bahamas on a scuba diving adventure
to the Out Islands of the Bahamas. Once the home of pirates and privateers,
these islands now offer spectacular diving in warm, crystal clear waters.
The all-inclusive trip includes: food, lodging, dives (tanks), airfare, transfers & fun.
Dives include: remote walls, wrecks, coral reefs, night dives and they even dive with the sharks.
For further details about Blackbeard's Cruises
- Blackbeard's Cruises
- Open to Scouts & Parents
- Accommodations for 21 passengers (first 21 that pay deposit)
- For Complete details Click Here
- $300 (non-refundable) deposit due NOW
- Payable to "Midwest Aquatics"
- Scuba Certification (if not already certified)
- Class offered locally - Midwest Aquatics
- Advanced certification available to those already certified
- mask, fins, wetsuit, buoyancy vest, regulator & dive computer are required
- These can be purchased or rented
- Other Activities
- Skipper (sail) the boat
- Explore the islands
- Special Requirements
- Proof of Citizenship
- Notarized permission to travel from parents
Trip Coordinator: Rob Davis
Page Last Updated: 9/28/2009