Sea Base Spring Break 2018
For all of ye who have already embarked on an adventure to Philmont, Northern Tier, or Summit Betchel or for those who intend to do so in the future, this is your chance to work towards getting your Triple Crown National High Adventure Award (Philmont, Northern Tier, Sea Base) or your Grand Slam National High Adventure Award (Philmont, Northern Tier, Sea Base, Summit Betchel.
Don’t miss this opportunity! It is bound to be another life changing, memory making T10 adventure!
Troop 10 will be requesting 1-2 crews (6-20 people per crew depending on what adventure is chosen) to travel to Sea Base for a 7-8 day trip over spring break 2018.
- You must be 14 years by March 2018 to participate.
- A minimum of two registered adults per crew is required.
- Approximate cost ranges from $900 – $1200 (depending on number in the crew/adventure) plus air fare.
If you are interested in joining Troop 10 at Sea Base but are unable to attend the meeting, please contact Krista Cox, High Adventure Chair.
Philmont Scout Ranch – July 5- 19, 2018
We will be taking 1-3 crews depending on the number interested. We can have 6-12 people per crew. An initial deposit of $100 is due January 23, 2017 with subsequent payments due in September 2017 and February 2018. Approx cost of trip $1050. Payments may be made by check at a troop meeting or via paypal with a 2-3% service fee added. Payments must be marked Philmont 2018.
- Who can go? Philmont youth participants must be 14 years of age on date of arrival OR have completed the eighth grade and be at least 13 prior to participation.
- Who should go? Everyone! Philmont is an awesome outdoor backpacking experience unlike anything you can do anywhere else with beautiful scenery, lots of trails, one-of-a kind activities, and a great opportunity to build friendships.
- A $100 deposit must be made by January 23, 2017 to guarantee your reservation.
How to sign up? Email Krista Cox
Rocky Mountain High Adventure
Troop 10 will be taking a crew to the Rocky Mountain in July 2018. This is a week long adventure to the mountains and rivers of Colorado. The trip includes backpacking at over 14,000′ elevation, whitewater rafting, and ziplining.
- Approx cost $800
- Date TBD
- You must be at least 13 years old to attend