Troop 10 Day with the Missouri Mavericks
- April 2, 2017
- Puck Drops at 4:05 pm
- Tickets $16 per person (will be billed to your Troop Account)
We have reserved 50 tickets for the Troop, so don’t wait to get yours. Final sign up is March 24th. Scouts will get an opportunity to shoot a puck to win a bunch of prizes.
- Post-game photo at center ice.
- Opportunity to meet players.
- And MORE!!!
Meet at the Silverstein Arena at 3:00 pm (at the Troop Truck)
The arena is located at the SW corner of I-70 and I-470 (across I-70 from Independence Center). Parking is FREE! Allow 45 minutes from OP
Send your ticket request to Bruce Benteman email@example.com
Adult and Scout help needed. Click to sign-up.
Dress is Class A
Troop 10 will be helping the Leawood Parks Department set-up of the Annual Easter Eggstravaganza. This is a really cool event with multiple soccer fields filled with Easter Eggs for the young ones. T10 will be selling hot dogs and other concessions during the event. We need adult leaders and Scout help with the project.
- Scouts need to arrive by 10:30 to help place the eggs on the soccer fields and assist with crowd control.
Adults – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Adults helping with concession stand need to arrive for their scheduled shift between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Adults helping with the cooking need to arrive at 9:00 am to start setting up with the Grubmaster
- Adults helping with the egg hunt need to arrive by 10:30 am
- Concessions open at 10:45 am
- Click to sign-up
For more details please contact Tina Seeley.
Community Service Opportunity – FirstClass Req. 9d. Participate in 3 hours of Service.
6:00pm Makeup – Tenderfoot Req. #6a—Record physical fitness: push-ups, sit-ups, modified stretch and sit, 1 mile walk run. Sunset 6:18 pm Start at Track– Exercise clothes and running shoes no Scout Uniform
6:00pm – Tenderfoot Req. #6c— Record physical fitness: push-ups, sit-ups, modified stretch and sit, 1 mile walk run. (pre-Troop meeting)
- If completed with all Tenderfoot Requirements: Tenderfoot #9. Scout Spirit and #10. Scoutmaster Conferences and Board of Reviews (Need Adults)
- Tenderfoot Req. #6b – Develop a plan of improvement (Tracking Sheet)
- Tenderfoot 4a. Show First Aid (Video Clip Tenderfoot 12b. First Aid)
- Tenderfoot 4b. Identify Hazardous Plants (Video Clip Tenderfoot 11. Poisonous Plants)
- Tenderfoot 4c. How to reduce occurrence or injuries in 4a and 4b (Scout Book Page 107)
- Tenderfoot 4d. Assemble a personal first-aid kit (Scout Book Page 108)
Mustang Advancement Meeting #5
April 17 – Troop Meeting 7 pm
- Tenderfoot Req. #7a – Demonstrate – display, raise, lower and fold the U.S. Flag
- Second Class Req. #8b – explain what respect is due the flag
- Second Class Req. #2e—Plan hot breakfast or lunch.
- Second Class Req. #1c—Review selecting a location for a campsite – explain factors in choice – Video Clip
Back to Main Calendar