- 2nd Class Req. #4—Flag ceremony.
6:00pm – Tenderfoot Req. #10b—Record physical fitness: push-up, pull-up, sit-up, standing long jump, ¼ mile walk run. (pre-Troop meeting) Make-up Session
- 2nd Class Req. #2—Leave no Trace.
- 2nd Class Req. #3b—Choosing a patrol site and where to pitch tent. (Demo)
- 2nd Class Req. 8a—Safe Swim Defense.
- 1st Class Req. 9a—Safety Afloat.
Mustang Schedule for Campout #4
May 15-16 – Canoe Campout (SM Conferences and Boards of Review)
- 2nd Class Req. #3b—Choosing a patrol site and where to pitch tent.
- 2nd Class Req. #3c—Care, sharpening, use of knife, saw, and axe (Totin’ Chip). (repeat session)
- 2nd Class Req. #3g—Plan and cook one hot breakfast or lunch
- Review How to Use Compass
- Measuring Pace/distance – Bearings
- Open Sessions for Testing
Back to Main Calendar