Volunteer to play games (Bingo, Chess,cards etc. ) with assisted and independent living residence on Saturday,June 7th from 2:00-3:30pm. There are 4-6 slots open for this event. Scouts will be expected to wear uniform, be pleasant and interact with residence. This is a great opportunity for a pack to participate in. One adult will be required to accompany scouts to this event. Please sign up on website. Silvercrest is at 13060 South Metcalf Ave (across from Deer Creek Country Club before Peoples Bank). If you have any questions or are interested in setting up another time to volunteer, please contact email@example.com .
- 8:30 a.m. Scouts Check-in At Price Chopper 13351 Mission Rd (135th Street) Load Truck with Personal Gear
- 8:30 a.m. Bring All Gear, Sack Lunch & Drink with screw on top. Wear Full Class “A” Uniform with swim trunks under it.
- 11:30 a.m. Gates Open – Arrive at Camp Bartle
- The first thing you will do after you unload the bus and put your camp boxes in your tent is the BSA Swim Test.
- 7:30 Formal Flag Retreat, Lone Star Parade Ground
- 8:00 pm Call-Night, Lone Star Council Ring Class “A” or Tribal Attire