June – August 2014
- 8:30 a.m. Scouts Check-in At Price Chopper 13351 Mission Rd (135th Street) Load Truck with Personal Gear
- 8:30 a.m. Bring All Gear, Sack Lunch & Drink with screw on top. Wear Full Class “A” Uniform with swim trunks under it.
- 11:30 a.m. Gates Open – Arrive at Camp Bartle
- The first thing you will do after you unload the bus and put your camp boxes in your tent is the BSA Swim Test.
- 7:30 Formal Flag Retreat, Lone Star Parade Ground
- 8:00 pm Call-Night, Lone Star Council Ring Class “A” or Tribal Attire
Thorns and Roses 2:30 – 3:30, Doug Cochran, Bartle Campmaster
Troop Committee Meeting 3:30 – 4:00, Ron Clary, Committee Chair
4:00 – 5:00 Help with Picnic set-up
All troop 10 parents and adults are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This months committee meeting will be condensed to only information that cannot wait until our September meeting.
If anyone has anything to add to the committee meeting please contact Ron Clary, committee chair.