June 2013 – March 2014
The Troop 10 Locker Cleanout and loading the Troop Truck for Bartle will start at 8AM Saturday morning June 8, 2013 and go until the all work is completed (about 4 hours). All scouts are required to attend. Bring gloves and a water bottle. This will happen so bring rain gear if needed.
Scouts and Quartermasters, All tents need to be turned in at the locker this Saturday Clean and dry.
Patrol Quartermasters should clean and restock the camp boxes and store at home until next fall when you transfer to the new patrol Quartermaster.
For more information on this event, please visit the Uniform Exchange page.
- 1st Year Scouts – 6:00pm – 6:45pm
- 2nd Year Scouts – 6:45pm – 7:30pm
- All Other Scouts – 7:30pm
Please bring completed:
- Merit Badge Request Form
- Camp Agreement Form
- Special Diet Request Form
- Health Forms
- Bus Transportation Form
- Outpost Program Request Form
- Final Bartle Payment
- Payment for all outstanding Troop fees