The Scouting Resource Forum is held the first Thursday of the month. All Adult leaders are welcome to attend.
This meeting was formerly called the Trailhead District Roundtable.
T10 Mustang Campout
June 4-5 – Mustang Campout
- Environmental Science Merit Badge Req. #4—Plot Study.
- 1st Class Req. #2a-e—Menu Planning, Utensils, Procedures and Serve as Patrol Cook – Sign off requirements once completed
- 1st Class Req. #4ab. GPS Map and One mile Compass Course
- 2nd Class Req. #3a,c and d Map and Compass Works, Hazards you can encounter directions day/night without a compass
- 2nd Class Req. #4 – Identify 10 wild animals
- 1st Class Req. #5a. 10 kinds of native plants
- 1st Class Req. #5b-d Weather Hazards
- 1st Class Req. #7a-c—First Aid
- 1st Class Req. #1b – Tread Lightly
- 1st Class Req. #7d-f. Emergency Preparedness –Scouts will bring with them – Review and signoff if completed.
- 1st Class Req. #8ab – Fitness – Turn in and discuss (90 days from March 7)
Everyone including the leaders look forward tor receiving mail. Especially packages of goodies. Or with $$$$$!
Mail early – mail often – Let Grandmother’s know to mail
We love mail!
Scout’s Name, Troop 10
Camp Lone Star, Campsite Seneca
Bartle Scout Reservation
5525 N.E. Scout Camp Road
Osceola, MO 64776-9000
Back to Main Calendar