Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge – Session 1 of 2
This is the first of two sessions required for the Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge. This is an Eagle required badge.
Session 1 – 8/31/2016
Session 2 – 10/26/2016
Scouts must be of 1st Class Rank of above to attend.
Instructor is Hilary Philgreen.
Click here for more information on the Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge.
There will be prerequisite work required for attendance at this session – check back for updated information.
How to Prepare for and Earn a Merit Badge:
- Purchase or borrow the Merit Badge handbook and read in advance of attending the first class.
- Many Merit Badge books are available to borrow in the Troop Library
- The Merit Badge book contains a lot of information that is useful in completing the Merit Badge
- Bring the following items with you to class:
- a printout of the appropriate Merit Badge paperwork
- the Merit Badge handbook
- writing utensils
- a binder or clipboard to make writing easier
- Instructors will note when prerequisites are needed and this will be noted on the Troop Calendar. Prepare those in advance and bring them to class.
Back to Main Calendar