Session 1 – 3/7/2016
Session 2 – 4/4/2016
Session 3 – 5/2/2016
- Must be 1st Class Rank or Above
- First Aid Merit Badge Prereqs
- SOME REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN ON MARCH 7th
How to Prepare for and Earn a Merit Badge:
- Purchase or borrow the Merit Badge handbook and read in advance of attending the first class.
- Many Merit Badge books are available to borrow in the Troop Library
- The Merit Badge book contains a lot of information that is useful in completing the Merit Badge
- Bring the following items with you to class:
- a printout of the appropriate Merit Badge paperwork
- the Merit Badge handbook
- writing utensils
- a binder or clipboard to make writing easier
- Instructors will note when prerequisites are needed and this will be noted on the Troop Calendar. Prepare those in advance and bring them to class.
Regular Troop Meeting
Class A Uniform
The Scouting Resource Forum is held the first Thursday of the month. All Adult leaders are welcome to attend.
This meeting was formerly called the Trailhead District Roundtable.
Back to Main Calendar