2023 Camp Bartle Information
- 2022 Troop 10 Bartle Guide
- 2023 Camp Bartle Fee Schedule
- 2022 First Year Parent – Intro to Bartle
- 2022 Bartle Visitor Guidelines
2023 Camp Bartle Forms – Needed April 17th
- 2022 Bartle Merit Badge Signup Form – NEEDED APRIL 17th
- 2022 Bartle Camper Agreement Form – NEEDED APRIL 17th
- 2022 Bartle Outpost Form – NEEDED APRIL 17th
- 2022 Bartle Special Requests Form– NEEDED APRIL 17th
- 2022 Bartle Adult Nights Form– NEEDED APRIL 17th
- 2022 Merit Badge Pre-Camp Pre-Work
- BSA Merit Badge Requirements and Workbooks
T10 Camp Bartle Sign-up Meeting – April 17th
- Prairie Star Middle School
2022 T10-6010 Camp Bartle Registration Forms:
Fillable PDF forms. Please download, complete thee forms on your computer, print and bring them to April 17th.
- Scout Merit Badge Request
- Camper Agreement Form
- Outpost Form
- Special Requests Form
- Adult Nights Form
- BSA Health Form A-B part C if you have had your Physical
Final Camp Bartle Payment is Due April 17th – Please bring a check.
All Scouts and Adults attending Camp Bartle MUST have a current health physical and BSA Part C Form completely filled out. We need completed Health Form Parts A, B, C at time of registration on April 17th.
The BSA Health Form Part C must be turned to the T10 Health Form Coordinator at a Troop meeting no later than May 30th or you WILL NOT be allowed to ride the bus to Bartle.
- Turn correctly prepared forms in to the T10 Health Form Coordinator or email to: [email protected]
2022 Camp Bartle Check-in Forms
All Scouts and Leaders must bring these forms filled out to camp for first day check-in.
Camp Bartle Song Lyrics